IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CLUB MEMBERS
This club is by law required to keep a register containing information that relates to the management and financial administration of the club including:
- A list of disclosures. Declerations and returns made by the governing body and employees of the club.
- The salary bands of the club’s top executives.
- Details of the overseas travel made by the governing body and employees of the club.
- Details of loans given by the club to employees.
- Details of certain contracts executed by the club.
- Salary details of club employees who are close relatives of a member of the club’s goveming body or a top executive.
- Details of the payments made by the club for consultant services.
- Details of legal settlements made by the club with a member of the governing body or an employee of the club.
- Detalls of legal fees paid by the club for a member of the governing body or an employee of the club.
- The club’s annual gaming machine profit.
- The amount applied by the club to community development and support.
The club must prepare quarterly financial statements for the governing body that incorporate:
- The club’s profit and loss accounts and trading accounts for their quarter, and
- A balance sheet as at the end of the quarter.
MEMBERS MAY VIEW THE REGISTER OR THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS OR RECEIVE A COPY OF THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS BY WRITTEN REQUEST TO THE CLUB.
Director of Liquor and Gaming.